Volunteer for Barndance
Thank you to the over 400 volunteers who helped at the 2017 Barndance!
WE WILL NEED YOUR HELP AT THE 2018 EVENT!
Volunteers are needed to help with the success of Barndance 2018. Whether you can give one hour or four, we’ll put you to work. Listed below are areas of need. To get a more detailed description, call Sue Pearson or the chairman listed next to activity. Just a reminder that ALL VOLUNTEERS need to purchase a $50 ticket. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. Without our wonderful group of volunteers, GCCF would not have been able to raise nearly $7.2 millions dollars to date. Just a reminder that Barndance is a 21 Year & Up event.
- ALL VOLUNTEERS NEED TO PURCHASE A TICKET.
- Beer Pouring | Sue
- Barndance Greeter | Work at the entrance to inform people about the site.
- Barndance/Gavers Store / Sell Barndance merchandise | Denise
- Sponsorship Solicitation | Andy
- Envelope Stuffing / Help stuff the Barndance invites | Denise
- Poster Distribution / Place posters up throughout community you select | Denise
- Live Auction Posters & Power Point – Design posters for live auction by June 28 & Power Point presentation by July 6 | Denise
- Decoration & Event Set-Up – Saturday, July 15, 9:00 a.m. at the tent – 2 to 3 hours | Susan
- Parking – Helping direct vehicles. | Ralph
- Check-In Guests • Wristbands – 11/2 hour shifts | Sue
- Ticket Sales & Will Call – 11/2 hour shifts | Sue
- Bucket Raffle – 11/2 hour shifts |
- 50/50 Ticket Sales 11/2 hour shifts | Sue
- Cup & Drink Tickets – 11/2 hour shifts | Sue
- Live Auction – Spotters and Runners for 11/2 hours | Denise
- Clean-Ups – Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
Volunteer Info | Sue Pearson | (815) 759-8020 days or (815) 236-5502
Decorations | Susan Creation | (815) 355-0528
Live Auction Info | Denise Graff Ponstein | (815) 276-3739
Sponsorship Info | Andy Hartlieb | (815) 338-2300
Current Volunteer Sign-up Sheets
No sheets currently available at this time.
Please login to view and edit your volunteer sign ups.